Brand & Marketing Manager Position
— Brand & Marketing Manager | Paid Position —
> Part time, full time or freelance contractor role. <
We are seeking an experienced and energetic Brand & Marketing Manager to join our awesome small remote-working team. We are after someone who really stands out as exceptional at what they do, dedicated well beyond the title of the position. We don’t love titles, and tend to just bring on board really awesome humans who can work independently and have the drive to constantly achieve. It is a dynamic role in our unique company in the world of esoteric arts with lots of moving parts and not an isolated stale position. We are seeking someone with exceptional skills and experience for the role to join our intimate team and work for a business that is passionate about Astrology, personal development, health & wellness, boutique stationery and the environment.
We are a growing brand based in Australia and North America. Our purpose is to share tools of interconnectedness, to live with awareness in alignment with the earth and the cosmos. We make beautiful boutique astrological planners, journals and products and sell globally. We use FSC certified papers, sustainable packaging, carbon offsets, vegan products, solar power in warehouses & office and are a 1% for the planet business giving back from every sale to environmental conservation and rehabilitation projects. We are a young business and have big plans.
Role & Responsibilities Marketing Manager
- Lead all marketing strategy, creative, planning and execution of all campaigns across all channels.
- Strategically lead & execute brand vision
- Lead product launches & marketing end to end
- Customer acquisition, experience & journey
- Bridge between creative & business teams
- Lead & manage marketing across EDM, social media & ads,
- Work with our in house team, contractors & agencies
- Maintain group cohesion managing creative contractors
Experience & Minimum Requirements
- Marketing management experience (5+ years)
- Marketing degree and/or experience directly related to role, such as GM, CMO, Marketing Manager, or brand manager
- Possibly come from a more corporate or larger organisation and want something more boutique, more freedom, flexibility and better values & product.
- Not afraid to get down into the dirt and do the work, we are a small team!
- Experience managing & working with creatives
- Ideally experienced in North American markets
- Extensive experience leading brand, marketing & communications within an SME
- Creative problem solver and always looking at the big picture strategy
- Experience & knowledge of working with high end products & design
- High level business acumen and sales knowledge
Ideally based in US/Canada or Australia. Hours flexible to suit Australian-Canadian team. Role is flexible, prefer a part time contractor with potential to grow to full time, but open to discussion. Compensation to be discussed based on experience.